Recently I took a walk in downtown Tarpon Springs with my camera, photographing some of the neat old buildings. Later I played around with some of the photos in Photoshop, to make them look aged and interesting. Here's what I came up with!


This frequently updated art blog provides a window into the life and mind of a contemporary working artist. Join me in my creative pursuits as I travel the world and discover inspiration in the daily details of life. 
Visit www.thaneeya.com for more art and info.
Recently I took a walk in downtown Tarpon Springs with my camera, photographing some of the neat old buildings. Later I played around with some of the photos in Photoshop, to make them look aged and interesting. Here's what I came up with!


Most of the artworks posted on this blog are for sale. Visit my online store to see what's available!
No comments:
Post a Comment