Here's one of my newest paintings, shown at the very beginning stage. The image is a Spanish casino, and I will be painting it in my usual funky abstract style. With this painting, I'm further pushing my abstract sensibilities into a representational form, in order to create something that is both identifiable yet writhing with color and energy.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Buildings
Here's one of my newest paintings, shown at the very beginning stage. The image is a Spanish casino, and I will be painting it in my usual funky abstract style. With this painting, I'm further pushing my abstract sensibilities into a representational form, in order to create something that is both identifiable yet writhing with color and energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ooh, I'm really excited to see where this one goes-
Ooh, I'm really excited to see where this one goes-
Post a Comment